Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What Parents Saying About Upper Room Christian School # 4


Ms. Patricia Williams said, " My son has grown in his knowledge of the Word of God and has also been able to get individualized attention." He loves the freedom to talk about God in his classes." She has a son in 10th Grade.

Ms. Clemence Baptiste said, " I send my son to Upper Room Christian School for a better education and to know more about God." "He has learned the value of love, friendship and respect." " I don't have the words to express my gratitude when my son came home and said, the teachers are very caring."
She has a son in 5th Grade.

Mrs. Mary Estes said, " I send my son for a better education and Bible study.""Upper Room Christian School has made him a better person by teaching him true religion."" The teachers, like Miss Mary, really care."
She has a son in 7th Grade.

Grace and Peace,
Ed


No comments: