Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What Parents Say About Upper Room Christian School #11.


Mrs. Diane Keppel had this to say, " I sent my son to Upper Room Christian School to receive a Christ-centered education and to learn how to incorporate Jesus Christ into his daily living and relationships. My son loves Jesus Christ and he loves everything about Upper Room. He says he would never want to go to public school. Upper Room has been an extended family to him and has helped shape his beliefs and values. The school has been supportive to my child and myself. The teachers are genuinely concerned about my child and they keep in touch with me on a regular basis. I want to thank the Upper Room Christian School for the wonderful experience my son has had growing up with the guidance of the teachers and pastors."

Mrs. Keppel's son is one of this year's graduates and is going on to college in the fall. We will miss him but know that just like most of our graduates he'll be back whenever he's in the neighborhood to say hello to his extended family at Upper Room.

Grace and Peace,
Ed

No comments: