Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, June 20, 2008

What Our Graduates Have to Say About Upper Room Christian School.


Christian Education is not just Christian teachers teaching from a Christian point of view with biblically principled values and methods. It also includes a spiritual environment that encourages students to grow in spirit, soul and body.

Conscientious Christian parents want their children to be trained in the discipline and instruction of the Lord, and they want the Christian school experience to aid them with this goal.

As we end our 2007-2008 school year we thank God for our Bishop and Upper Room Christian World Center's elders and congregants for all of their prayerful support. These are a few quotes from some of our graduating seniors.

" I am very grateful to have met such great people." Brian Agard

" Thanks for giving me an opportunity to come to a school I grew to love." Carlos Bolanos

"I'm going to miss Upper Room and my friends." Fedes Casmir Jr.

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be in this school. Tawana Charles

"Thanks for helping me see who I am and who I am going to be." Priscilla Claudio

"I am so happy to be a part of this graduating class." Sarah Eck

"Being at this school helped me become a better person and lead me to salvation." Victoria Esteve

"I am left with wonderful memories and I will miss you all and love all of you very much." Jarrett Hansen

"We are all the body of Christ and i thank Him for that daily." John Leon

"I am going to miss each and every one of you." Lauren Marchant

"Character is based on what you do when no one is looking." Joy Marinelli

" Mom and Dad, thank you for working your hardest to keep me in a Christian School." Breeana McDonough

" You were the best teachers I have ever had. You guys are mad real with it. I want to thank God for blessing me with incredible friends." Gabriella Pinto

"Upper Room Christian School has changed my life completely, I love you all and you left a huge imprint on my heart forever." Lysanne Sanchez

"Upper Room Christian School as a whole has taught me so much and caused me to grow in ways I never thought I would be able to. I was encouraged and loved for my three years here and the memories that were made, I will never forget." Roseanne Scipio

"This year was a wonderful year because we are on fire for God. So many have been moved by the Spirit of God in this place." Yearbook Staff

Grace and peace,
Ed



No comments: