Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, June 8, 2008

What Parents Have To Say About Upper Room Christian School # 7


Mrs. Annette Corbitt said, " I send my children to Upper Room Christian School for it's Christian Values and Discipline. My children attest to the positive impact the school has made in their lives. The uniforms and structured day provide a much better atmosphere then the public school's"
Mrs. Corbitt has a daughter in 8th grade and a son in 10th grade.

Ms. Nicole Williams said, " I send my son to Upper Room Christian School because I want him to receive both Christian training along with his academic education. The school has made a difference in his knowledge of God and the Bible and his attitude toward others. I choose to send him to Upper Room because public school gives no attention to religious training."
Ms. Williams has a son in 3rd grade.
Grace and Peace,
Ed

No comments: