Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What Parents Say About Upper Room Christian School #8

Mrs. Diane Odeh says, "I send my Children to Upper Room Christian School to afford them with a well-rounded Christian Education. Upper Room Christian School has established the foundation in moral principles of the Bible for my children as well as modeling how Christian Children should behave as it will apply to them in their adulthood."
Mrs. Odeh has a girl in Kindergarten and a boy in 1st grade.

Mrs. Betty D'onofrio says, "I send my son first and foremost to insure him a Christ-Centered environment where he will both learn and experience the principals of Christ and His Kingdom. And secondarily to expose him to the best academic environment that I can give him. Upper Room Christian School provides both. Upper Room Christian School has made a difference in every way in my son's life. His social, spiritual and academic development is a testimony to the wonderful faculty and staff at the school."
Mrs. D'onofrio has a son in 7th grade.

Grace and Peace,
Ed

No comments: