Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Poetry From Our 4th Graders

Spelling and Grammar is left in it's uncorrected state.

Monday, November 10th : "Our God is so undiscrible. He is great to us even when we don't know it. Thinking about His love makes me want to become a better person."

Thursday, November 13th : " My life with God makes me stronger. Our realasionship keeps getting longer. He is my savior every day. In all different kinds of ways. When I am praising God I know He's real. When I'm writting poetry I express how I feel. He has made me a better person in my life. Now I know everything is alright."

Friday, November 14th : "The world is filled with hatred and love. But how can we know when to really trust? God tells me things and it's my problem if I ignore it. His solution to a conflict will always fit. Trying to forgive others is hard and tough. But I should forgive because God's love is always enough."

Monday, November 17th : When I go through trials in life I have to remember God. He can help me with anything that I need alot. For such a great and respectful personality His soul is. That He would die for us saints to live. I can't imagine life without Him."
Grace and peace,
Ed

No comments: